One last reminder for families to look through the school’s Lost and Found bin. Clothes left at the school on Friday will be donated to the Found 4 Kids program.
As per policy 301.1, parents looking to transfer their children to a different school for the upcoming school year may submit school transfer requests after March 1st.
Here are some reminders for this week:
1. The March PAC meeting takes place Monday evening at 7:00 pm in the school Library.
2. Ms. Pearson’s, Mrs. Ellis’, and Mr. Bodger’s classes are going skating at Valleyview Arena Wednesday afternoon.
3. Term 2 Report Cards go home to parents and guardians on Friday.
4. Friday is the last day before Spring Break. The school reopens after Spring Break on Monday, March 25th.
1. Our school PAC is organizing a Craft Fair this Spring. The Craft Fair will take place on Saturday, April 13th from 9 to 3 and will be held in our school gym.
Have an amazing week and enjoy your Spring Break!