Thank you for a wonderful first week back! I really appreciate your ongoing support to best serve your kids in our school.
Here are some reminders for this upcoming week.
1. Wednesday is the first full day for our Kindergarten students.
2. Students will be bringing home a variety of different forms that will need your attention. Please be on the lookout for these papers and get them back to the school as soon as you can.
3. Intermediate students in grades 4 to 7 are participating in a BOKS Fitness Program this year. Our secretary, Mrs. Hoogstins, sent home more information about this program in an email on Friday. If you have further questions about the program, please feel free to phone the school.
1. Our September PAC meeting is next Monday (17th) at 7:00 pm in our school library.
2. The first cross country run of the year is next Wednesday, September 19th at MacArthur Island, hosted by OLPH.
3. Next Friday, September 21st is Professional Development Day for student staff. School is closed to students on this day.
Have an excellent week!