I trust everyone enjoyed a happy and healthy Thanksgiving with family and friends. Here are some reminders for this upcoming week.
1. Students in grades 2 to 5, and Ms. Pearson’s grade one students, are heading to Adams River to experience the salmon run on Tuesday.
2. Students who are in choir, there is choir practice Tuesday morning at 7:45.
3. The final cross country run of the season is Wednesday after school at our school, as Dallas is hosting the district championships.
4. Our first PAC organized hot lunch of the year is Friday (pizza).
1. Students in grades 1 and 2 are off to the Pumpkin Patch next Monday (15th).
2. The Kindergarten students, and Mrs. Pehowich’s grade ones, are off to the Pumpkin Patch next Tuesday (16th).
3. Parent/Teacher meetings are scheduled for the afternoon of Thursday, October 18th. Students will be dismissed early, at 12:30, on this day. If you have not heard from your child’s teacher, please feel free to contact them to set up a meeting time.
Have a wonderful week!