I hope you are getting a chance to enjoy some of the beautiful Autumn sunshine we are getting this weekend. Here are some reminders for this upcoming week.
Dallas Elementary has a QSP Magazine Fundraiser going on NOW! Magazines can only be ordered online. Go to QSP.CA and enter the Online ID 3700036. Order by October 17th to be eligible for PRIZES!!
Students received their picture proofs from Lifetouch late last week. The return date on the package form is Oct. 19. However, as this day is a professional development day and students are not attending school, the due date for pictures has been changed to Monday, Oct. 22nd.
1. Students in grades 1 and 2 (except Mrs. Pehowich’s grade ones) are going to the Pumpkin Patch Monday (15th).
2. Ms. MacInnis’, Mrs. Comeau’s and Mrs. Pehowich’s classes are going to the Pumpkin Patch on Tuesday.
3. Boys’ volleyball on Tuesday. Tier 1 boys travel to Juniper Ridge. Tier 2 boys travel to Kay Bingham.
4. PAC organized lunch on Thursday - Booster Juice to be served at recess.
5. Thursday is an early dismissal day, with students being dismissed at 12:30 pm. Busses will pick up students from school two hours earlier than usual.
6. Parent/Teacher meetings Thursday afternoon and early evening for most teachers. Some teachers are coaching volleyball and have made alternative arrangements to meet with parents.
7. Girls’ volleyball on Thursday. Tier 1 girls travel to Aberdeen. Tier 2 girls travel to Haldane in Chase.
8. Friday is a professional development day, so the school is closed to students.
1. October PAC meeting is Monday, Oct. 22nd at 7:00 pm.
2. Students in Mrs. Milburn’s and Mrs. Thompson’s classes are off to the Pumpkin Patch next Tuesday (23rd).
3. Picture retakes are next Wednesday (24th).
Have a fabulous week!