Here are some reminders for this upcoming week.
1. A reminder that Lifetouch picture orders are due back to the school on Monday.
2. Our October PAC meeting is Monday at 7:00 pm.
3. Mrs. Thompson’s and Mrs. Milburn’s classes are going to the Pumpkin Patch on Tuesday.
4. Boys’ volleyball on Tuesday. Tier 1 boys travel to Brock Middle. Tier 2 boys host in our gym.
5. Picture retakes are Wednesday. We are the second school for the photographers, so we are anticipating that retakes will begin after recess is finished.
6. Thursday morning is Come Read With Me for our grade one students and their parents.
7. Girls’ volleyball on Thursday. Tier 1 girls travel to South Sahali. Tier 2 girls travel to Juniper Ridge.
1. Magician Presentation for students in Kindergarten to Grade 5 next Tuesday afternoon (October 30th).
2. Halloween is next Wednesday. Students are permitted to wear costumes, however kids should not come with weapons and other inappropriate accessories.
3. Young People’s Concert for students in grades 1 to 7 is next Thursday (Nov. 1st). Students will be travelling to the Sagebrush Theatre.
Have an excellent week!