At our last Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meeting, members of PAC asked me to share the following reminder of the hot lunch program to parents:
Welcome to the Hot Lunch Program!!
We will be using the on-line ordering system of munchalunch.com again this year. Its very easy to use!
This year there will be hot lunches every Friday with a few Thursdays thrown in. We will be using different restaurants in town. You can log in anytime and view the upcoming lunch dates and menus. You will be able to order one lunch or several at one time. Munch a Lunch will be using Swipe again for secure and easy credit card payments. ONLY PAID ORDERS will be processed so please make sure to pay them as soon as possible.
Orders must be placed and paid one week in advance of the hot lunch. I will be sending out email reminders once a week.
The upcoming lunches for the Fall 2018 session are
Nov 2 - Hot Dog Day
Nov 9 - Swiss Chalet
Nov 16 - Senor Froggy’s
Nov 23 - Papa John’s Pizza
Nov 30 - Subway
Dec 7 - Senor Froggy’s
Dec 14 - Hot Dog Day
Dec 21 - Papa John’s Pizza
So how can you register? If you already have an account, log in and update your child's teacher/grade and you will be set to go. If you are NEW to the school or munchalunch system, follow these simple steps.
STEP 1 - go to the schools website (dallas.sd73.bc.ca) and click o the munchalunch icon on the top left corner.
Step 2 - click the "register here" button and follow the simple instructions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of the Dallas Elementary PAC
Here are your reminders for this week:
1. There is a Magician Presentation for students in Kindergarten to Grade 5 on Tuesday afternoon.
2. Boys’ volleyball on Tuesday. Tier 1 boys travel to RLC. Tier 2 boys travel to Pacific Way.
3. Halloween is Wednesday. Students are allowed to wear costumes, however students should not come with weapons and other inappropriate accessories. As well, students should not be wearing masks at school. There will be a primary and an intermediate dance for students on Wednesday. Intermediate students are asked to bring a food donation or a toonie for the food bank to enter the dance.
4. Young People’s Concert (YPC) is Thursday for students in grades 1 to 7. All students need a signed permission slip form returned to the school to be permitted to attend. Students will be travelling by bus to the Sagebrush Theatre for a 10:45 showtime.
5. Girls’ volleyball on Thursday. Tier 1 girls travel to OLPH. Tier 2 girls travel to Arthur Hatton.
6. Friday’s PAC organized hot lunch is hot dogs.
1. Next Friday (Nov. 9th) is our Remembrance Day assembly. The assembly will start at 10:30 am.
2. Monday, November 12th, is the Remembrance Day holiday, so the school will be closed on this day.
Have a marvellous week and a safe Halloween!